In celebration of our new Penn Quarter Community Office, please stop by 1299 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., to meet our team and enjoy free food, giveaways and more. Please see below for the complete list of daily drawings for the week of February 8.
We look forward to welcoming you to our new location!
- Monday: $100 gift card to The Hamilton
- Tuesday: $100 gift card to Old Ebbitt Grill
- Wednesday: $100 gift card to Fogo de Chao
- Thursday: $100 MasterCard gift card
- Friday: 2 tickets to the March 16 performance of Annie at the National Theater
- Grand Prize: iPad Air
Official Rules and Procedures
- Sweepstakes Schedule: The Sweepstakes begins Monday, February 8, 2016 and ends Friday, February 12, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- How To Play: Stop in our new Penn Quarter Community Office any time before February 12, 2016 and open an account or just speak with any of our financial consultants and you will be entered to win an iPad Air, or one of 5 gift certificates to local merchants.
- Odds: Estimated odds of winning are 1:2,000; however, actual odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- Eligibility: Eligibility requirements are as follows:
*Be 18 years of age or older.
*Employees and their immediate family members of Sandy Spring Bank and its affiliates are ineligible to win.
*Immediate family includes Spouse, Mother, Father, Siblings, and Children of SSB and affiliate employees.
- Grand Prize: iPad Air. Grand prize is not transferable. No substitution of prize permitted. Federal, state, and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified are the responsibility of the winner.
- Notification: On or about February 12, 2016, the grand prize winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries. Winner will be notified by phone and a traceable method of delivery. Winner will also be required to complete and sign a liability release and, where legal, publicity release. If winner does not contact the bank within two (2) weeks of notification, a new winner will be drawn. If prize or prize notification is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- Additional Terms: By participating, entrants agree to:
*Abide by the Official Rules noted herein.
*The decisions of Sandy Spring Bank which shall be final in all respects.
- Limitation of Liability: Sandy Spring Bank is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or postage-due mail or entries. Sandy Spring Bank reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes or any drawing, and may select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to the action taken if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sandy Spring Bank in its sole discretion. In no event will Sandy Spring Bank, Participating Merchants, and the respective Directors, Officers, or Employees of the foregoing entities, be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of participation in the sweepstakes.
- Winners List: For the name of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:Sandy Spring Bank
17801 Georgia Avenue
Olney, MD 20832
- To enter without purchase or obligation: Legibly handprint your name, address, city, state, zip, day and evening phone numbers, date and the words, “Sandy Spring Bank – Penn Quarter Opening Sweepstakes” on a 3”x5” card and mail in a stamped #10 envelope to:Sandy Spring Bank
Penn Quarter Opening Sweepstakes
17801 Georgia Avenue
Olney, MD 20832Entries (one per individual) must be postmarked and received by February 12, 2016.